Friday Five: Scrivening

on
Friday, July 15, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are your strengths as a writer? These days, the only real writing I do is for this blog or work emails, so I'm going to go with syntax, grammar, and spelling. When I was in school, however, my English teachers always lauded me for creativity.

  2. What are your challenges as a writer? I tend to write the way I speak nowadays, so sometimes, I LIKE TO USE ALL CAPS to emphasis words instead of italicizing. I also tend to add superfluous profanity and use a lot of "like" and "um" because of this. (Oh, and my use of brackets to add extra comments. Like this.)

  3. When did you last write creatively? In university, for my Children's Literature course.

  4. Which writers did you especially enjoy when you were a student? I didn't really become an avid reader until my 20s, so while I love many of the novels I read in school like "Catcher in the Rye" by J. D. Salinger and "A Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood, the only author whose books I consistently read (and still love!) was J. K. Rowling's.

  5. What is your handwriting like? 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9