Food Delivery: Puzza Pizza from Scaddabush

on
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Puzza pizza from Scaddabush

Boss is definitely feeling guilty for stressing me out so much this week 'cause he bought me lunch again. Today's choice: the Puzza pizza from Scaddabush! Double-smoked bacon, Pecorino Alfredo sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola, roasted mushrooms, mascarpone, and fresh parsley. This pizza was EXCELLENT. You know, I used to think Scaddabush was average at best, but I've actually been quite impressed with them over the past year. I don't know if it's because they really weren't that great before or if I just made the wrong menu choices. Either way, I need to milk the guilt as long as possible. I gotta eat through more cuisines...


Scaddabush
155 York Boulevard
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3B4
(905) 709-4280
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9