Dining Out: Satay Beef Soup Ramen and Beef Club Sandwich

on
Thursday, July 21, 2022
Satay beef soup ramen

Beef club sandwich

I usually eat really healthy at lunch and indulge for dinner, but it's been a kind of weird week because I've been doing the opposite since Monday. Like today, I had to get my car serviced so I got my mom to pick me up at my mechanic's and take me out for lunch. So as per tradition, we went to Phoenix to get some HK-style food. (Partially because it's close to my mechanic but mostly because it's the ultimate comfort food.) Between the two of us, we got the satay beef noodle soup with ramen and the beef club sandwich. Never mind that it was fucking hot as balls outside today or that there was a line-up to get a table or that the service was fucking awful — Phoenix still serves up some of the most consistently tasty HK-style food around here.


Phoenix Restaurant
1 Raymerville Dr., #10
Markham, ON L3P 5J5
(905) 471-6536
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9