Eating at Home: Two Types of Kugel

on
Saturday, July 30, 2022
Jerusalem kugel and potato kugel

Taking a temporary break from my usual avocado toast for some kugel. My boss, who is Orthodox Jewish, gave me two types of kugel yesterday to take home. One is a potato kugel, which is kind of like a casserole version of latkes, and the other is a Jerusalem kugel, which is made with thin egg noodles and has a sweet and black peppery flavour. Kugel is a staple food for Shabbat, so it works out that I'm eating them for brunch today. There is also a sweet noodle kugel made with custard and cinnamon that is supposed to be amazing, so I'm going to try to convince my boss to bring that one into work next...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9