BTS — "Yet to Come" (feat. #MyBTStory) MV

on
Tuesday, July 12, 2022

"Many moments were spent together. There were times when my story became your story. I am so glad we have the opportunity to reflect on our memories like this. Precious moments unfolded before my eyes, reminding me vividly of the emotions and memories of that time, and left me with a crushing feeling. As I looked through your #MyBTStory one by one, whether near or far, I felt we were tightly connected through song and dance. 

From the clumsy appearance to the extravagant stage, our every moment was also a moment together with you. There were happy times and sad times, but we felt blessed to have you as a part of our story and so blessed for being a part of your story. There are people who continuously support us, and to be able to grow together with them for such a long time is a rare blessing. The Best Moment is Yet to Come. I purple you. 

Sincerely yours, J-Hope, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, RM, Suga, and V."

I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9