Take Out: Pineapple & Crème Cake, Dalgona Coffee Cake, and Mango Coconut Cake from Butter Baker

on
Sunday, May 29, 2022
Pineapple & Crème Cake

Dalgona Coffee Cake

Mango Coconut Cake

While we were at Butter Baker, I took the opportunity to try some of the cake flavours that I hadn't tried previously. The Dalgona Coffee, obviously, plus two of their new offerings for Spring: the Pineapple & Crème and Mango Coconut. Because when in Rome, right? (Also I'm PMS-ing, so sweets are mandatory at this point.) The Dalgona Coffee was excellent, but actually not what I expected. Because of the addition of dark chocolate, it tasted like mocha rather than dalgona coffee, which should be lighter and sweeter and more like toffee. The Pineapple & Crème was decent, but I wish there was more pineapple flavour to balance out the vanilla. The Mango Coconut, however, was pure perfection. Exactly what I wanted, equal parts tart mango and sweet coconut, the ultimate cake for the summer. 

And, no, I didn't eat all three slices in one go. I'm not crazy. I am diabetic after all, so I need to restrain myself when it comes to desserts. Thus, I only ate 1/3 of each one because I am obviously the Queen of Self-Control. 


Butter Baker 
140 Amber St., Unit #10
Markham, ON L3R 3J8
(905) 604-3997
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9