Friday Five: Do-re-meme

on
Friday, May 20, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When have you yelled at a cat? I don't know if I've ever yelled at a cat. Then again, I'm not often around cats, let alone be close enough to one to yell at it.

  2. Would you please tell us you're looking forward to the weekend without telling us you're looking forward to the weekend? It's FRI-YAY!

  3. What first-world problems have you recently complained about? The sensor on my Brita water filter doesn't work anymore. My apartment doesn't have enough space for all my BTS merch. I can't buy groceries at Costco because the portion sizes won't fit in my fridge. I mean, realistically, aren't all my problems first-world problems?

  4. You have one job this weekend: what is it, and how might you mess it up? Laundry, which is the only chore I have to do every weekend. But I never mess it up.

  5. What did you learn when you were today years old? The Sahara desert has an area of 9,200,000 square kilometres (3,600,000 sq. mi.)! (My boss is currently in Morocco and he was trying to call me but the reception was terrible and as it turns out, he was somewhere in the Sahara, so I decided to look it up on Google Maps.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9