Cooking at Home: Grilled Cheeseburgers, Potato Wedges, and Garden Salad (+ Gelato from Chocolate & Company)

on
Monday, May 23, 2022
Burger grilling time!

Grilled cheeseburger with potato wedges and garden salad

Pistachio, coffee, and coconut banana gelato

Went over to Chelsea and Braden's for dinner and had our first BBQ of the year! On the menu: Grilled cheeseburgers made with beef and mushroom patties, potato wedges, and garden salad. The burgers were so good, I had two. (Almost three, but you know, "self-control" is my middle name.) Then we took a walk after dinner with Chelsea's dog and went over to Chocolate & Company to get some gelato for dessert. I had decided on a two-flavour cup of pistachio and coffee, and then I saw that they had coconut banana and I said aloud, "Aw man, will I regret not trying it?" Then the girl behind the counter said, "It's one of my favourite flavours and I'm not even a banana fan. Do you want to try some?" And I nodded. So she ended up putting an extra half scoop of coconut banana gelato in my cup. And for the next 15 minutes it took me to eat my gelato, that girl was my favourite person in the world.

Happy Victoria Day!


Chocolate & Company
14834 Yonge St.
Aurora, ON L4G 1N2
(905) 503-0285
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9