Cooking at Home: French Dip Burgers with White Cheddar and Caramelized Onions

on
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Cheesy creamy prosciutto penne with roasted cauliflower

Had six tubes of blood taken this morning during my blood test so I was like, "I NEED BEEF." And thus, I made my French dip burger kit from Hello Fresh for dinner. It includes white cheddar cheese and caramelized onions and a most delicious au jus on the side, and for flavour combination alone, I would give it a 10/10. But a round brioche bun is just not the most ideal vessel to dip into au jus (it needs to be a French roll or baguette for optimal dippage), so for that, I must take off one point.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9