Friday Five: Moves like Jagger

on
Friday, April 22, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are you moving toward? Currently, I'm working toward getting a new car. Granted, I just came back from a very expensive trip (where the amount I spent there was nearly the same amount as what I paid for the flight and hotel) so it's very slow moving, but that's my current goal.

  2. What moves you right out the door? Coffee...?

  3. When did you recently move a scheduled meeting, appointment, get-together, or date? I haven't moved anything scheduled recently, although last night, my mom and I had discussed having Mother's Day afternoon tea at the Essence of Unionville, and upon trying to reserve a spot, I discovered that all the times that day are already booked, so we decided to move Mother's Day to the Saturday instead. (My mother thought this was a brilliant idea.)

  4. What's keeping you from moving on something? Nothing, as I'm not currently trying to move on from anything.

  5. What's a memorable move (successful or not) someone made on you, or a memorable move you made on someone? Right before I started dating my second boyfriend, I remember I was driving him back to his car and we hugged good night (we were still friends at this point but were clearly interested in each other). He got out of my car and I waited for him to get into his own car. About two seconds later, he opened the passenger door again, leaned in, kissed me, and said, "I had to." And that is how he became my boyfriend. This was many, many years ago, but it is still the most memorable move someone made on me.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Moves like Jagger"
  1. Yes, finally moved. Thank goodness. I'm still sort of recovering!

    Based on the photos, you seem to have had a great trip. I'll make a point of going through your posts to see what you've written about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have time to finally relax after your move!

      My trip was great but way too short - half of my time was spent flying or waiting at airports. I wish I had a couple more days there. :(

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9