BTS 2021 Muster Sowoozoo: "Chicken Noodle Soup"

on
Thursday, April 28, 2022

OT7 "Chicken Noodle Soup"!!! I will forever be impressed with Namjoon and Jimin rapping in Spanish and Jungkook being absolutely pitch perfect for Becky G's vocal parts. I'm so glad they released this for the public because it's not going to be apart of the 2021 Muster Sowoozoo box set (which will include Day 1's set list with "Daechwita" instead of Day 2's with "Chicken Noodle Soup"). On that note, yes, I pre-ordered the box set last night and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can re-watch that concert over and over again. I am having serious BTS withdrawals since coming back from Vegas.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9