Friday Five: Twenty-four months

on
Friday, March 25, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In what way have these past two years made you better? I've definitely matured in the past two years and changed my priorities. I've learned to take care of myself better and found things to enjoy within limitations.

  2. In what way have these past two years made you worse? Perhaps I've become lazier...

  3. In the first six months of the pandemic, what was your most effective form of escapism? BTS.

  4. What remains part of your life from those first six months? BTS.

  5. What do you envision for yourself in the next year, and how are you feeling about it? I envision myself getting a new car (my current vehicle is turning 10 this year and doesn't have Bluetooth or a rearview camera so I think it's time) and I envision myself traveling more because it's been too damn long. I also envision myself seeing BTS live on an actual world tour, preferably in Toronto. Yes, this is me manifesting.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9