Friday Five: Take me to the old playground

on
Friday, March 18, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you most recently swing on a swing? Probably in my late teens when I was a pot head and the only places to blaze were at parks. There was always a playground nearby.

  2. On what issue have you teeter-tottered? Getting the booster shot. There was a lot of debate on it because so many people were getting crazy side effects. I did end up getting it in January, but I put it off for over a month.

  3. How close is your residence to a park, and when did you last visit? I live a couple blocks from a park but I have never visited.

  4. How capable are you with a charcoal grill? I'm not sure because I've never actually used one myself. Even at barbecues, there was always someone else manning the grill. So I'm leaning more towards not capable...

  5. With what are you playing hide-and-seek? Nothing. Since moving into my apartment a couple years ago, I've organized everything and threw out anything I didn't need so everything has its place.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9