Friday Five: A rose in a fisted glove

on
Friday, March 4, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In your adult life, how have people tried to bully you, and how have you responded? My last manager at MAC always talked down to me, yelled at me in front of our staff and customers, berated me for not doing something that was not my job. But she depended on me for everything. I had to train her how to do her job. And finally, after contemplating quitting for a year, she pushed me to make my final decision to resign for good. She was so shocked she locked herself in the office for the rest of the day after I handed her my resignation letter.

  2. What's your favourite shade of blue? Cerulean.

  3. What's a good song with "yellow" in its lyrics or title? While I do really love "Yellow" by Coldplay, I think I'm gonna have to go with Elton John's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" for this one. 


  4. When have you recently witnessed extraordinary kindness? In real life? It's been long, long time. However, I have been loving these stories on helping out Ukrainians over the past couple weeks.

  5. What's a good movie about personal strength in the face of overwhelming odds? The Shawshank Redemption.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9