Food Delivery: Firenze Pizza from Nonna's Oven

on
Thursday, March 17, 2022
Firenze Pizza

My boss decided to treat us to our choice of lunch at work today, so all of us decided to get pizza from Nonna's Oven, which I have been wanting to try it for some time. Each of us picked a 14" traditional thin crust gourmet pizza — I chose the Firenze, which is a focaccia pizza topped with mozzarella, sliced potato, caramelized onions, goat cheese, whole black olives, oregano, olive oil, and rosemary. It was FANTASTIC. Great crust with a good amount of chew but perfectly crispy edges, fresh ingredients in generous portions, and an excellent topping to crust ratio. Plus I have enough left over for dinner, too, so I don't have to cook tonight! I will absolutely be coming back here for my next pizza craving.


Nonna's Oven
1285 Elgin Mills Rd. E., Unit 8
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B5
(905) 770-6800
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9