Cooking at Home: Steak Fajita Plates with Lime Crema and Sweet Potato Rounds

on
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Steak fajita plates with lime crema and sweet potato rounds

My mom is currently staying with me because her house is on multi-listing, so I ordered double the amount of Hello Fresh kits for this week. She's someone that doesn't like carb-heavy dishes like pasta or burgers, so tonight's dinner was steak fajita plates with lime crema and sweet potato rounds. Okay, first of all, I cooked some goddamn perfect medium-rare steaks. I don't often use the word "perfect" to describe my cooking, but yeah, I nailed it with these. Also, my air fryer roasts veggies better than my oven can because, yes, those sweet potatoes also came out perfectly. (The lime crema was supposed to be cilantro-lime crema, but y'all know cilantro is evil so I threw it out the moment I opened this kit.) But even she, someone who criticizes all food, said dinner was "kind of salty, but pretty good." So I stay winning.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9