Friday Five: Engine engine number 9

on
Friday, December 10, 2021
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are your primary considerations as you decide what to wear on a typical day? 1) Will it still fit after a buffet? 2) Is it comfy? 3) Will I be embarrassed in a public setting?

  2. When did you have to select one person over others, much to others' disappointment? I don't think I've ever had to pick one person over another, at least in a situation in which another person would be disappointed. I usually plan things with a person or a group of people specifically.

  3. When have you recently chosen the least unpleasant of unpleasant options? During the most recent federal election in September.

  4. In a bookstore, in a restaurant, in a gift shop, or wherever, how do you feel about having lots and lots and lots of choices? I generally like a lot of choices when it comes to material goods, but I don't love it when it comes to food in a restaurant. That usually means everything is sub par. I prefer restaurants with a well-curated, high quality menu.

  5. What are some things you wish you didn't have to make choices regularly about? How to budget every pay cheque. Like, after all my bills are paid, how much can I spend on BTS merch vs. necessities?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9