Photolog 2021: Day 298 of 365

on
Monday, October 25, 2021
A little dim sum brunch with my parents on this rainy day to celebrate my new job starting tomorrow.

Chinese fried dough sticks wrapped in rice noodle rolls

Steamed shrimp dumplings (har gow)

Steamed pork and mushroom dumplings (siu mai)

Fried vegetable bean curd rolls

Egg tarts

Fried glutinous rice dumplings (ham siu gok)

I can't believe I'm saying this after 34 years, but I'm actually excited to start a new job, even if it means I'll have to be a morning person. But this also means I don't have to get up "early" for dim sum anymore.


Golden Palace
First Markham Place
3225 Highway 7, Unit #1
Markham, ON L3R 3P3
(905) 944-8288
2 comments on "Photolog 2021: Day 298 of 365"
  1. Okay. I've never seen look fun wrapped around anything, and that looks great. Need to see if anyone around here does that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT! It's SO GOOD. They serve fun-wrapped deep-fried dough sticks with peanut and XO sauce and they're DELICIOUS. They're also really tasty with congee. :) Definitely need to try them. Most dim sum and congee restaurants serve them!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9