Photolog 2021: Day 284 of 365

on
Monday, October 11, 2021
As per tradition, my mom and I went to Swiss Chalet this evening for Thanksgiving dinner:

Quarter chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce

Pumpkin pie

Pecan pie

Obviously, we had to get their Thanksgiving special: rotisserie chicken (they only had white meat left, so it basically like turkey anyway) with mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and Chalet sauce. (I still don't know what Chalet sauce is and it has somewhat of a polarizing flavour, but I've loved it since I was a kid.) Pumpkin pie and pecan pie to share for dessert. And as with every year, Swiss Chalet has saved us from having to cook Thanksgiving dinner ourselves. (My mom has refused to cook Thanksgiving dinner since her first attempt in 1991. The clean up has traumatized her for life.)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! 🍁🦃
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9