Photolog 2021: Day 273 of 365

on
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Traditional Spaghetti Bolognese

Tonight's dinner kit from Hello Fresh: Traditional spaghetti Bolognese. Okay, confession time: I've never had spaghetti Bolognese. I just never preferred spaghetti noodles when I was younger. (I blame my mother for this. She ruined spaghetti for me by never knowing what to pair it with or making decent sauce.) But in the last year or so, I've gotten really into spaghetti dishes, maybe because I know how delicious they can be now. In fact, my top favourite pasta dishes to cook include spaghetti. And this is no exception. It is INSANELY GOOD. And really easy to make. I don't know how authentic this recipe is, but I don't even care. I will definitely be adding this into my regular dinner rotation.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9