Photolog 2021: Day 265 of 365

on
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Moroccan spiced chicken with zucchini, basmati rice, and lemon yogurt dressing

Tonight's dinner kit from Hello Fresh: Moroccan spiced chicken with zucchini, basmati rice, and lemon yogurt. Okay, I am surprising myself by loving this dish as much as I do because it is the healthiest kit I have gotten so far, but has also become my all-time favourite Hello Fresh meal I have cooked. I have no idea what the hell is in Moroccan spice blend, but it is SO FREAKING DELICIOUS, I want to marinate everything in it. The lemon yogurt complemented the chicken exceptionally well, the rice had the perfect amount of herby flavour, and the zucchini added just the right amount of crisp. It was truly a symphony of flavours and textures. I was seriously contemplating eating both servings tonight and then thought, "NO, THEN YOU HAVE TO COOK AGAIN TOMORROW. WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO CLEAN AGAIN TOMORROW." So I stopped myself. But I will have to make this again. I just have to figure out if I can buy Moroccan spice blend instead of making it...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9