Photolog 2021: Day 257 of 365

on
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
So, my brother, for no reason at all, gifted me a brand new 13-inch MacBook Pro before he left for NYC.

Apple 13-inch Apple M1 MacBook Pro

Apple 13-inch Apple M1 MacBook Pro

This was perfect timing because my old MacBook Pro is now six-years-old. It doesn't close properly anymore, it only has a 2-hour battery life now, and it gets so hot that I can literally burn my fingers on the power cord. But I was confused as to why he gave me a new laptop at all, as it's not my birthday or an occasion or anything. So I asked him why he just had an extra MacBook to give away and why no one wanted it. And all he said was, "It's not that no one wanted it, it's that I thought of you first." So, I guess I just have a really nice brother.

(I still don't know why he ordered a new MacBook to begin with. He showed me the receipt and everything. But I will not question any further. This laptop is beautiful.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9