Run BTS!: Episode 149

on
Tuesday, August 31, 2021

THIS WHOLE EPISODE IS BRINGING BACK TOO MANY IKEA BOOKSHELF BUILDING FLASHBACKS.
Jin: "Ah, Namjoon!"
Namjoon: "What's wrong?"
Jin: "I mixed up the bottom and middle shelves!"
Yoongi, from the other side of the room: "You can't undo that with Ikea furniture."
Namjoon: "There's always someone who does that."

Jin: "Namjoon!"
Namjoon: "Yeah?"
Jin: "I don't think I assembled this correctly!"
Namjoon: "You have to pay close attention the directions, seriously."
Jin, whining: "It's telling me to put this in a hole when there is no hole!"
Namjoon: "Wow. This is a disaster."

Hobi: "I'm done painting!"
Namjoon, not even looking: "You're done painting? Great job!"
Hobi: "Yep."
Yoongi, looking over: "Your paint! It kinda looks like an abstract painting."
Hobi: "This leaves us with no choice. Let's just make an artistic room."
[Hobi walks over to the other team's room]
Hobi, laughing: "Come and check out our room!"
Jimin: "Wow... This is... It looks like the room of the boss monster in a dungeon in a video game."

Jimin: "I feel like there are many people who want to do something like this when they get their own places... but you need to keep this in mind. You can't place as many pieces of furniture as you think you can in a room."

Jimin, you speak the cold, hard truth. (Another flashback of bringing my single couch to store at my mom's because I make the rookie mistake of buying my furniture before I moved into my condo.)

Anyway, Team Suga's room won by a landslide for me, personally. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9