Photolog 2021: Day 234 of 365

on
Sunday, August 22, 2021
Went back to DaanGo Cake Lab to get some actual cake. Their macarons are fantastic, but their cakes are really what puts DaanGo above and beyond. (I mean, the word is LITERALLY in their name. Twice.)

24K Mango Cheesecake

Diamond Cake

Ba-Na-Na

Thus, I got a slice of their 24K Mango Cheesecake (silky mango cheesecake with fresh mango chunks and passion fruit purée) for when I'm in an exotic fruit mood, a slice of their Diamond Cake (dark chocolate hazelnut mousse with passion fruit ganache and milk chocolate crunch) for when I'm in a Nutella mood, and their cheeky Ba-Na-Na (cheese mousse with banana caramel and caramelized coconut ganache and topped with a banana-chocolate macaron) for when I'm in a, you know, banana mood. (My moods are very specific.) And no, I didn't get these for any special occasion. I might be a pie girl, but sometimes I just want some cake, okay? (And after the whole BTS tour cancellation announcement, I just really needed to cheer myself up.)


DaanGo Cake Lab
Times Square Richmond Hill
550 Highway 7, Building C, Unit 70
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3Z4
(905) 707-9098
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9