Photolog 2021: Day 217 of 365

on
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Beef and bean chili with sour cream and spiced tortilla chips

Tonight's dinner, featuring another Hello Fresh kit: Beef and bean chili with sour cream and spiced tortilla chips! Clearly, I was in a Tex-Mex mood when I ordered my meals for this particular delivery. I used the wrong cheese (I switched the cheese from my taco meal kit with this one by accident) but man, this chili was fucking AMAZING. This was my first time making chili and it was way easier than I expected, actually. I don't know how authentic it is, granted, but still, it was legit restaurant-quality. I would 100% make this again. And add more cheese, obviously.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9