BTS (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) — "Butter" Official Visualizer

on
Friday, August 27, 2021

So smooth, like the car I ride
Even ya best party planner couldn't catch this vibe
Big boss and I make a hater stay on they job
And I be on the girls' necks like the back of they bobs 
Houston's finest in the room with bosses
Make 'em all get ratchet in they suits and blouses
I remember writing flows in my room in college
Now I need global entry to the shows I'm rockin' 
Smooth like cocoa butter
My drip more than a puddle
They know that I'm the wave
Take over every summer
They must be giving Steve if they ever had to Wonder
'Cause every beat I get on get turned in to Hubba Bubba

After the complete shit show that is Billboard's BTS cover story interview, this remix came out just in time to prove exactly why BTS is #1 without chart manipulation.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9