Friday Five: Everything in its place

on
Friday, July 16, 2021
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What is the least organized area of your daily life? My pantry! I lack the space, so I kinda just shove whatever fits in my cupboards. And I can't bring myself to buy containers or organization bins for food storage because they would just take up precious space. And, like, I need that back-up can of Spam.

  2. What is the most organized area of your daily life? BTS anything. And multimedia. 

  3. How well do you handle disruptions of your routines? NOT WELL. Now, to be fair, I only really keep a routine on work days, but if I get disrupted during that routine, I end up feeling really rushed which makes me feel stressed. I've been taking medication for high blood pressure since I was 32  because of stress so I try to avoid anything that would make me unnecessarily stressed. It's why I still wake up 2 hours before I have work even though I work from home and I don't have to put on a full face of makeup or drive anywhere. It's so I have time to do things at a leisurely pace — brush my teeth, wash my face, make coffee, put away dishes, etc. — before I get paid to be stressed.

  4. How do you respond to unexpected blocks of unstructured time? Depends where I am, but for the past year-and-a-half, I've just been at home. So depending on how much time, I either watch YouTube, play a game on my phone, check social media, eat, play The Sims 4, blog, or smoke.

  5. How structured is your time this weekend? I work on Saturdays so it follows my work day routine, which is very structured. But on Sundays and Mondays (which is my weekend), it's a free-for-all. I do whatever the hell I want. Wake up at 4:00pm? Eat breakfast for dinner? Play 8 hours of The Sims 4? I'll do it. So, not structured at all.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9