Photolog 2021: Day 179 of 365

on
Monday, June 28, 2021
Lemon vanilla pancakes

Woke up today randomly craving pancakes. I found a couple lemons that had to have been sitting in my fridge for over a month now (how do lemons last that long?), so I decided to make lemon vanilla pancakes. (I added the zest and juice of one whole lemon, and then a teaspoon of vanilla extract.) And y'all, I think this might be the best batch of pancakes I have ever made. The lemon makes them so fragrant (but not sour at all) and they have such a super-addictive flavour that I kinda regret not making more. I added a sprinkling of Splenda on top (because I am diabetic and can't add real sugar) and some strawberries and they were PHENOMENAL. You know, they may even change my mind about waffles being better than pancakes. That's how good they were.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9