Photolog 2021: Day 178 of 365

on
Sunday, June 27, 2021
Chicken schnitzel with mustard green beans and garlic roast potatoes

Cooked my second kit from Hello Fresh for tonight's dinner: Chicken schnitzel, mustard green beans, and garlic roast potatoes, served with horseradish sour cream. I experienced many firsts with this: smashing chicken with a pan, rolling meat in breadcrumbs, cooking with mustard, using more than one pan at a time... The clean-up was kind of a nightmare to be honest, but y'all, I cannot stress HOW UNBELIEVABLY GOOD THIS WAS. (This recipe uses deboned chicken legs instead of chicken breast and the meat was SO TENDER AND JUICY, and I'm seriously wondering why anyone bothers with chicken breast because it is never as good.) I'm thinking I might just need to start breadcrumbing everything.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9