Photolog 2021: Day 165 of 365

on
Monday, June 14, 2021
Day #8 of vacation: BTS Muster Sowoozoo Day 2!


Still no "Paradise" or "Sea" (frankly, I always hope for them but it's already been over three years and they have yet to perform either of them live, so my expectations are really low at this point), but the Day 2 highlights for me are: "Film Out" (a rarity because they never perform Japanese singles outside of Japan, but this was SO BEAUTIFUL), the OT7 version of "Chicken Noodle Soup" (RM rapping in Spanish is something I never knew I needed), Jimin's slicked back hair (y'all, the Day 1 hair gave me such flashbacks of "N.O" era, it WAS NOT GOOD), finding out Kookie's eyebrow piercing is actually real (listen, with the tattoos and the piercings, he is legit turning into the dream boy from my teenage years), and "So What" (a much-needed boost of energy when it's almost 7:00AM and you haven't gone to bed yet, but today's performance for it was particularly hype). And just like that, Muster, along with Festa, is over. Sigh, I just know the withdrawals will come soon. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9