Friday Five: Re:

on
Friday, April 23, 2021
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's due for renewal? Surprisingly, nothing yet. The only thing I actually have to renew this year is my license plate sticker, which is in November.

  2. When did you most recently replace something good with something inferior? Around December, I finished using my Innisfree cleanser and replaced it with Tatcha's The Rice Wash Cleanser, and my god, it was maybe one of the worst cleansers I've ever used. It was like a thicker, smellier version of Cetaphil. It didn't foam (that was a rookie mistake on my part, as I only like foaming cleansers), it didn't make my skin feel clean, and it was $46. 

  3. What statement did you recently have to recant? "We can eat at restaurants again!"

  4. What's refreshed you this week? Nothing. It's been a shitty week. Work was particularly brutal. But tomorrow's Saturday, which means McDonald's drive-thru day, which means I can get a vanilla cone for dessert, and I always feel refreshed after a vanilla cone. 

  5. What's a fond memory you have of elementary school recess? Playing on the hang gliders. I loved those things.
4 comments on "Friday Five: Re:"
  1. Aw, number 3. :(

    Hang in there. Your shots are coming, Canada. And then every cioppino in town had better look out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's apparently going to be a huge roll-out of vaccines in May. I'm in the over 30 bracket, but I think I can go earlier because I'm considered "high risk" (cause I have high blood pressure and diabetes), so hopefully in the next two weeks!

      Still, Ontario is in lockdown with a stay-at-home order right now and it's already been extended until next week, so we'll see if the numbers go down. They may extend it longer because NO ONE SEEMS TO LISTEN HERE.

      I'm waiting for the day I can go out to eat at restaurants again. :(

      Delete
    2. Oh hey. I just saw Sasha Sloan in your playlist. I <3 her.

      Delete
    3. Actually, I found Sasha Sloan because one of the BTS members was playing her music in one of his livestreams. ;) When I heard the first song he played, I immediately had to Shazam it to find out who it was because it was so good, and it turned out to be "Smiling When I Die." Ended up downloading a bunch of her singles and EPs - she's especially great to listen to when I'm in a mellow-gloomy kind of mood. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9