Friday Five: III III III III III

on
Friday, April 9, 2021
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Who are your three latest celebrity crushes? 
    - Jeon Jungkook
    - Park Jimin
    - Cha Eunwoo

  2. What three strange things have you done during the pandemic? 
    - Make 95% of my meals at home
    - Stopped going to the mall (for someone who used to work in malls for over a decade, this was particularly foreign)
    - Not go to concerts

  3. What three goals do you have for the weekend? 
    - Sleep in
    - Do laundry
    - Play The Sims 4 for 12 hours straight

  4. What three things are you avoiding? 
    - Changing the filter for my vacuum
    - Cleaning the secondary vent in my laundry room (I just learned there was a secondary vent in my laundry room)
    - Using my blood glucose monitor (I just don't like the idea of poking my fingertips with a needle)

  5. What three things are you feeling pretty good about? 
    - I just bought a small blender to make smoothies and I am quite excited about it
    - Spring weather; it's actually been over 10°C every single day this month!
    - New music from BTS coming in May!
2 comments on "Friday Five: III III III III III"
  1. Such a coincidence. My sister gave me a Nutri Ninja for Christmas two years ago and I just took it out of the box this week. Haven't used it yet but I hope to very soon. So I mostly have nothing for you on the smoothie front.

    Except I used to work in a cafe where we made some good smoothies that could be good starters. A cup of apple juice. Frozen fruit -- we used strawberries, blueberries, bananas, or a combination. Ice. Blend. Some people ordered theirs without ice, in which case we used more frozen bananas. I didn't like bananas then, so I stuck to blueberries and strawberries.

    My favorite Jamba Juice (which isn't on the menu anymore but I still order it) is called Orange Berry Blitz and I really want to try it at home. Orange juice, pineapple sorbet, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries. I just Googled and came up with this: http://www.fairyburger.com/copycat-orange-berry-blitz.

    Looking forward to your smoothie photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blender I bought is definitely not as hardcore as a Nutri Ninja - mine is just a simple, personal-sized blender - but I did get some frozen strawberries and blueberries. I can't have too much sugar at once because I'm diabetic so I can't add juice on top of the fruit, but I did make a smoothie with frozen strawberries and a banana with just water as my liquid, and it actually came out really good!

      The Orange Berry Blitz sounds awesome, though. Maybe I will get some frozen pineapples in lieu of sorbet. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9