Unboxing: Olive Young Haul — Winter/Spring 2021

on
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Remember when I said I have enough skincare to last me six months? Well, while I was waiting for my YesStyle order to arrive, I got into such a skincare famine that I decided I needed to order more and went a little crazy at Olive Young (basically, Korea's version of Sephora).

Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner Jumbo Size Set and 1025 Dokdo Cleanser Special Set

Round Lab Birch Juice Moisturizing Cleanser and Birch Juice Moisturizing Cream 2-for-1 Set

Acwell Real Aqua Balancing Toner, Real Aqua Balancing Ampoule, and Real Aqua Balancing Cream

Graymelin Pineapple Mild Peeling Gel

Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Toner Pad Double Edition Special Set and Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Serum+ Special Set

Two cleansers, two toners, an exfoliator, toner pads, two serums, and two moisturizers. Except almost everything I bought came with bonus size products or in a 2-for-1 deal. I bought two cleansers but received four. I bought two toners but received three. The toner pads and one of the moisturizers came in full size 2-for-1 sets. It's literally enough skincare for a year. I gotta say, K-beauty brands really understand the true meaning of value. And it's not even Christmas. Seriously, Sephora, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

On that note, my skin better be softer than a baby's butt and clearer than freshly Windex'd glass after all of this. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9