Photolog 2021: Day 38 of 365

on
Sunday, February 7, 2021

First day of vacation week! I'm not going anywhere, obviously, but I did spend a good portion of the day playing The Sims 4 and re-watching True Beauty because I have a huge crush on Cha Eunwoo. (Okay, he's 11 years younger than me, but he's absurdly handsome. And charming. And adorable. And he's of legal age and THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.) But I did take some time in between to make pesto penne with shrimp and broccoli for dinner. Happy Sunday!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9