Friday Five: Watching my figure

on
Friday, January 8, 2021
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are some figurines you own? Wayyyyy too many BT21 figurines, plus TinyTan (in fact, the "MIC Drop" themed ones just arrived at Korgou), plus the BTS Funko Pops, as well as the BTS Bearbricks... So, basically all the BTS ones.

  2. What are you trying to figure out?  If I should apply for a secured line of credit. (Damn, that was a very adult answer.)

  3. Two circles or one continuous motion: how do you write the figure 8? Continuous motion.

  4. How do you feel about Fig Newtons? You know, come to think of it, I've never had one before. I feel like Fig Newtons aren't popular in Canada. In fact, I don't know if I've even seen them at the supermarkets here. If they're stocked here, I have never paid them any attention. But I imagine them to taste like Nutri-Grain bars.

  5. What’s a good metaphor to describe your first week of 2021? Same old shit.
1 comment on "Friday Five: Watching my figure"
  1. Come to think of it, Fig Newtons do taste a lot like Nutri-Grain bars. Or other fruit bars you might find in a health food store, 'though I don't think these are very healthy. Anyway, they're pretty great. Put it on your to-try list next time you're across the border, if ever. You can get them in just about any corner convenience store in snack-sized servings.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9