Friday Five: Every family has one

on
Friday, January 22, 2021
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Who's the nastiest flavour in the ice cream parlour? Daiquiri Ice. And Bubblegum. 

  2. Which item in the produce aisle is most likely to spoil the party? Durian. 

  3. What's the most embarrassing song by your favourite musician or band? "Miss Right" by BTS. Sorry, boys, it's been years but I still think it's cringey AF.


  4. Which part of your body is always in trouble? Well, they still haven't figured out why I have high blood pressure and why my heart rate is so fast even when resting, so I'm gonna go with heart right now. But my neck pain is only getting worse with age.

  5. What's the worst film in your favourite actor's filmography? After much debate, I'm gonna go with The Place Beyond the Pines. Sorry, Ryan.
4 comments on "Friday Five: Every family has one"
  1. They look like babies in those pictures! Those are some cheesy lyrics but I'm still swaying in my chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, fair enough! I will admit that I still sing along to it every time I hear it. :)

      Delete
  2. Daiquiri ice is a strange flavor. A friend turned me on when I was a teen to grape ice, which I loved, so I tried the daiquiri ice on the next visit and didn't know what to make of it. What is that flavor anyway?

    This weekend I'm making an acorn squash soup and I'm thinking of making creamy kimchi dip to go with some chips for the football games. What about you?

    Thanks for playing. Have a safe weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only describe the flavour as paint thinner. :)

      Oooh, that sounds like a good weekend menu. I totally forgot about football until I had a client say something about hoping his team makes it to the Super Bowl. (Football is really not a big thing in Canada.) I didn't even ask what his team was, lol. But kimchi dip sounds phenomenal. What kind of chips are you gonna have them with?

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9