Friday Five: Year in review part 1

on
Friday, December 18, 2020
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Who made you laugh most this year? BTS. Obviously. I've seen them more this year than friends,  family, and strangers combined.

  2. In what ways was 2020 better than 2019? I'm free of retail and I finally moved into my condo (that was five years in the making, literally). 

  3. What was the best movie or TV series you saw in 2020? I didn't watch any new movies except for Break the Silence this year, so that wins by default. But for TV series, I'm gonna go with It's Okay to Not Be Okay, which is officially the best K-drama I have ever watched in my life.

  4. What was your favourite food discovery of 2020? Jjapaguri. (I discovered it after watching Parasite, obviously.)

  5. What's something nice you purchased for yourself or received as a gift in 2020? My condo, which is the nicest and most expensive thing I have ever bought myself in my 34 years of life, let alone in 2020. 
2 comments on "Friday Five: Year in review part 1"
  1. Your number five is the winning answer this week (although I guess some would say Janelle's "my son" answer). How cool to move into your own place in a year where we all have to stay home.

    Haven't made the raw potato salad this week -- hopefully tonight. I made a LOT of curry so that was a several meals this past week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I guess to some, having children would be a great gift.

      I was actually planning to move in 2018, but the developer kept postponing because of construction delays, and then of course, there were delays this year because of COVID, so they finally did occupancy in May. And even then, because of COVID, I decided to move in September instead to give it a bit of time to "die down." It did not die down. But I had no choice but to move by then, lol.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9