BTS — BE-hind Story

on
Sunday, December 13, 2020

Namjoon used to go on V Live to do an album review livestream every comeback, and he'd use the opportunity to talk about some behind-the-scenes episodes of the album-making process as well. They've decided to do this as a group activity for BE and I love how they go from chaotic to sentimental to being outright savage. 

Q. What have you been doing lately?
Jimin: "I've been colouring."
Yoongi: "I've been playing guitar."
Jin: "I think I just slept when I had time off. I literally just slept."
Tae: "I enjoyed music."
Jungkook: "I've been studying about beef."

Q. What gives you comfort these days?
Jimin: "I came to Seoul without anything, without any friends… I didn't bring anything but my body… I came to Seoul like that and made lots of friends, but I realize every year that the members are the only ones who'll always be there for me. The other relationships just go away and then come back again… Even a while ago, I thought to myself, 'You guys are my only true friends.'"
Jungkook: "We're like your home."

Q. Any comforting messages to the members?
Yoongi, to RM: "When are you gonna stop eating chicken breast?"
Jimin: "You're supposed to comfort him!"
Yoongi: "I am comforting him. When's your cheat day? I was gonna order food for you that day!"
Tae: "Hyung, you lost a lot of weight!"
Jimin: "Ahh, see, that's comforting!"
Hobi: "... But your face is swollen today."

I love this family so much.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9