Photolog 2020: Day 273 of 366

on
Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Got woken up at 8:30AM after three hours of sleep to allow handymen from the condo builder to inspect the items that I had listed to fix in my apartment. I tried to go back to bed but then my new neighbour decided to use EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN POWER TOOL EVER CREATED and I couldn't fall asleep, so I went and got some red carbonara katsu from Katsuya for lunch instead. Did not make up for missed sleep, but it did make my day better.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9