Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 638

on
Monday, August 10, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Claw clip or scrunchie? I use black Goody Ouchless hair ties and small claw clips to keep my bangs up on a daily basis, and a big claw clip to keep my hair up after I wash my hair. I don't think I've used a scrunchie since elementary school.

  2. Speaking of scrunchies, do you actually wash yours? I literally don't own any. With hair ties, I just throw them out once they get too loose.

  3. Benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid? I don't use products with either of these specifically, but I do use some skincare with AHA or BHA, and salicylic acid is a BHA, and is also more gentle and anti-inflammatory than benzoyl peroxide, so I'm gonna go ahead and say salicylic acid.

  4. Should your manicure match your pedicure? No, that's boring. I don't think I've ever had my nail polish match my toe polish.

  5. When was the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes, and what did you use to clean them? Um... I think in March or April? (I haven't worn makeup in a long time.) I use Green Works Dishwashing Liquid. Effective, inexpensive, and doesn't strip brush hair.

  6. What’s harder — growing out your brows or growing out a bad haircut? BROWS. Dear god, brows. I haven't touched my brows in nearly two years. They still haven't grown out.

  7. Something you actually like about your quarantine hair? It's exactly the same as my non-quarantine hair. I'm one of those freaks who washes her hair everyday, so it always looks and feels the same.

  8. Have you done any online shopping lately? I do online shopping all the goddamn time because I'm an ARMY and there is literally new BTS or BTS-related merch released EVERY WEEK. My latest purchase was the BTS The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: The Notes 2 books last week. And as expected, BigHit is releasing the first TinyTAN merch collection in two days, so bye bye, money.

  9. Y'all ready for this? You mean the onslaught of BTS merch that is coming out in the third quarter of the year? (Yes, I did watch the entire BigHit 2020 Corporate Briefing.) I'm ready, but MY BANK ACCOUNT IS NOT. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9