Sunday Video Love: Over Yet

on
Sunday, May 10, 2020

Getting PUMPED UP to this workout video by Hayley Williams featuring one of her new songs. By "PUMPED UP," I mean I am watching it while bopping my head and eating chips. Anyway, I've been listening to her new solo album, Petals for Armor, and it is raw, emotional, experimental, and completely different from Paramore. Most of the songs require at least three to four listens for me to get into them, but I think that's the beauty of this record.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9