Photolog 2020: Day 152 of 366

on
Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday Funday! First of all, it's the first day of BTS Festa 2020, which pretty much guarantees that it's going to be a good day. But I was actually pretty productive today! Went for a 3.5km walk to get some exercise and fresh air (the one peril of working at home is that I literally never get off my ass), did some house cleaning while listening to Agust D's D-2, played The Sims 4 (for more hours that I'd like to admit), and ordered a pizza for dinner 'cause you know I can't miss my weekly pizza party. Decided to forgo the Hawaiian this time and got half Supreme (pepperoni, mushrooms, and green peppers) and half spicy sausage, black olives, and red onions. (No regrets, it was delicious.) It's been a good day off!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9