Thursday Threes: Vol. 13

on
Thursday, April 16, 2020
This week's Thursday Threes:

The last 3 things I ate:
  • Cream of mushroom fettuccine for dinner
  • Turkey sandwich with cucumber for lunch
  • Toasted whole wheat bagel with cream cheese for breakfast

The last 3 things I did:
  • Texted my friend Maegan
  • WhatsApp chat with my friends Viv and Amanda
  • Messaged my friend Ronsee back on Instagram

The last 3 purchases I made:
  • Korean-style macarons from The Social Blend (to be delivered for Saturday!)
  • A ton of random Korean beauty stuff from YesStyle.com
  • An assortment of BTS/BT21 merch that I've accumulated over the last 2 months from Jaewon

The last 3 things I watched:


  • Forest — I started this K-drama 'cause it kept popping up on "most popular" lists, but I'm already on Episode 7 and it's still pretty tedious to watch. The plot is convoluted, the flow isn't smooth, and there's no real chemistry between the two main leads, who also have insufferable personalities. I might give it another episode to see if it redeems itself, but I may end up giving up on this one. On another note, Jo Bo Ah (who plays the female lead) totally looks like the Korean version of Tegan and Sara (a touch more like Sara, if we're gonna nit-pick) and I can't un-see it.

  • When the Weather is Fine — It has a fairly slow pace, but for some reason, I'm not mad at it. It's about life and relationships that bloom in a small town, but the story also touches on abandonment, abuse, bullying, suicide, murder, and depression. Not a must-watch, but I do find the storyline unique and there's just enough suspense to make me want to keep watching it.

  • Crash Landing on You — Decided to watch this one because there was so much hype around it. It started off kinda tedious and the main female character was annoying as fuck for like, the first half of the series, but the story did get exponentially better about four episodes in, and that's when I got hooked and binge-watched six episodes in one day. It's a totally unbelievable story set in a very realistic, very harsh world, but that's kind of its charm. The two main leads have amazing chemistry together, and the supporting actors were all amazing in it. 8/10.

The last 3 songs I played:





The last 3 apps I used on my phone:
  • Apple Music
  • Instagram
  • WhatsApp

3 items of clothing I wore today:
  • My black BTS 'Love Yourself: Speak Yourself' [The Final] Tour tee
  • A black Wilfred Chevalier blazer from Aritzia
  • Black leggings pants from Uniqlo

3 things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
  • Get more than four hours of sleep
  • Get pizza for dinner 'cause I am craving hard
  • Watch BTS BangBangCon (their at-home concert series that's running this whole weekend!)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9