Saturday Nine: The Easter Bunny Bop (2015)

on
Saturday, April 11, 2020
This week's Saturday Nine:

You can listen to the song here.
  1. This song encourages little ones to celebrate Easter by doing a little dance. Do you feel like dancing this morning? Not particularly, but I never feel like dancing in the morning.

  2. Everyone in this video is wearing bunny ears. Target, Amazon and other retailers sell bunny ear headbands sized for adults and priced at about $5. Will you be wearing bunny ears, or perhaps a more conventional chapeau, this weekend? Or, because of the coronavirus, will your Easter attire be the same as any other day? I've never celebrated Easter a day in my life, so my attire will be the same as any other day while staying at home: BTS tee and sweatpants. On that note, though, I am wearing a BT21 shirt so I am wearing something with a bunny on it.

  3. This week's featured artists, The Bounce Patrol Kids, are a children's entertainment juggernaut: CDs, DVDs, downloads, and t-shirts. Additionally, they often update their YouTube channel because they want children the world over to have access to their upbeat, energetic songs for free. Besides the Bounce Patrol, what's the last YouTube video you watched?  Rhett & Link's latest vlog 'cause they're fucking hilarious.


  4. According to Forbes magazine, the average American household spends $20.66 on candy each Easter. Will you be consuming candy this weekend? Nah, I very rarely eat candy.

  5. The biggest chocolate Easter egg was made in Italy, measured 34 feet tall and weighed a staggering 15,000 lbs. Do you thinks it's possible to have too much chocolate? Yes. Especially if it's plain milk chocolate. Barf. On the other hand, give me a Coffee Crisp or a Kit Kat (or any other wafer-based chocolate snack), and I can eat quite a few. But I still have a hard limit with sweets, especially chocolate-based ones. It starts to make me feel nauseous.

  6. After chocolate, the top-selling Easter candy is Peeps Marshmallow Chicks. They're so popular that, in 2018, they were the subject of a Jeopardy clue. Do you often watch JeopardyNo, I can't even remember the last time I watched Jeopardy. But I did watch a clip of an episode of Jeopardy on Twitter sometime last year because BTS was the answer to one of the questions. (In case you're wondering, the subject was the American Music Awards, and it was something like, "This South Korean boy band made their American television debut on the American Music Awards in 2017 with their song, 'DNA.'")

  7. Jelly beans are also popular this time of year. In a 2019 poll, jelly bean fans responded that Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn is their favourite flavour. Sam is crazy about cherry. Do you have a favourite? Ew, I think Buttered Popcorn and Cherry are some of my least favourite flavours. It's been years since I've had jelly beans, but I remember quite enjoying Jelly Belly's Toasted Marshmallow. I also liked Juicy Pear and Peach.

  8. We've been talking a lot about sweets this morning. The only holiday that generates more candy sales is Halloween. When do you eat more candy: Easter or Halloween? Definitely Halloween. Discounted Coffee Crisps and Kit Kats for the win!

  9. Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What makes you feel refreshed or rejuvenated? BTS, a cigarette, and a cup of coffee.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9