Friday Five: AKA March 73rd

on
Friday, April 3, 2020
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What did you have too much of this week? Stress. I only went back to work on Wednesday and catching up has been extremely overwhelming because I missed out on two weeks of training. On top of that, the work environment is very tense right now because we have to work in a single department with dozens of other people during a pandemic. Even if we're sitting two metres apart and trying to sanitize as much as possible, the paranoia is still there. And a lot of people are absent, whether due to quarantine or worry. So with everything combined, it's been an incredibly stressful few days.

  2. What did you have not enough of this week? Sleep. Because I was in quarantine for two weeks, I went back to my nocturnal ways, going to bed at 6:00AM and waking up at 2:00PM. But because I had to return to work on Wednesday, I had to switch back to trying to sleep before midnight and waking up at 5:30AM. As a result, I've had maybe three to four hours of sleep a night. So it feels like I've been jet lagged this week.

  3. What did you have in just the right amount or number? Doritos. And hours of watching K-dramas.

  4. What's better today than it was a week ago? My bank account.

  5. When they make a movie about last month, what would be a good song for the soundtrack?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9