Friday 5: Excitement in the domicile

on
Friday, April 10, 2020
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In what way have you recently been naughty? When I went to the convenience store to buy smokes a couple days ago (yes, with a mask and disposable gloves on), I bought a bag of Doritos and a bag of Lay's Ketchup Chips. And not the snack size ones, either. The Family Size ones. I'm such a rebel.

  2. What's the closest you've been to death-defying these past few weeks? I went back to work last Wednesday. In a department with dozens of other people.

  3. What temptations have you recently resisted? Calling in sick. It would be so easy to, especially right now, but I'm already really behind on my training because I was in quarantine for two weeks and I don't want to fall more behind.

  4. What's something you wish you didn't recently see? I watched this video about a girl who started getting body modifications when she was 11 and I did feel vaguely sick afterwards.

  5. What behaviour from others are you excusing nowadays? People calling in sick to work when they're not actually sick or have any symptoms. When there wasn't a pandemic, this used to piss me off, because absences really do put a lot of stress on other employees due to less staff. But circumstances have changed, and I get it when people are uncomfortable going into any work environment outside of their homes. I mean, it is what it is.
2 comments on "Friday 5: Excitement in the domicile"
  1. Oh you weren't kidding about the chips. I feel better. :) Also, I am not clicking on that video link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you should know by know that I never joke about chips. :))) You are not alone! Eat all the chips!

      And yes, smart man. Don't click on that video link if you don't want to feel nauseous. It's funny 'cause I find body mods fascinating but also kind of sickening at the same time. Like, they look cool, but the way to get them is gross AF.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9