Friday Five: Buckets

on
Friday, February 7, 2020
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you most recently sprinkle something on your food? I put some salt and pepper on to my mashed sweet potatoes at dinner last night.

  2. When were you last made misty by something you saw online? Last week. I was watching East Side Sushi and started tearing up near the end of the movie. I'm not even sure if that part would be sad to anyone else but, whatever, I was PMS-ing.

  3. Who are some of your favourite cats and dogs of cinema or television? Paul Anka from Gilmore Girls, Backup from Veronica Mars, Dug from Up, Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and Luna from Sailor Moon.

  4. What precipitated your most recent familial disagreement? I don't spend a lot of time with family, so I don't remember any recent disagreements we've had. My mom nags, of course, but I don't really pay attention to it. I suppose an ongoing disagreement is how my relationship with my half-sister should be. My dad hid her existence from us until two years ago, and I'm 24 years older than her (assuming my dad didn't lie about her age, which is entirely possible because I've been learning over the years that he lies quite often). She also doesn't speak English. And she's gotten progressively more annoying. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that I don't like children. So I don't care to get to know her, and I shouldn't have to.

  5. Who most recently poured his or her heart out to you? My friend Maegan in Winnipeg. (We text everyday. It's funny how someone you met online over a mutual love of BTS can become one of your closest friends.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9