Photolog 2020: Day 12 of 366

on
Sunday, January 12, 2020

I picked up a bottle of STōK Cold Brew Coffee on a whim while grocery shopping today. I figured, it's $5.99 for 1.42L of coffee, so it's six cups of coffee at $1 — not a big loss if I end up hating it. Either way, it's the cheapest cold brew coffee that I've seen so far (and way cheaper than ordering one at a coffee shop). I never thought I'd be one of those people who buys bottled cold brew coffee 'cause I always thought, "I can just add ice to hot coffee and it's the same thing." Y'all, IT IS NOT THE SAME THING. I've been too lazy to brew my own coffee these days let alone make iced coffee (which I prefer to hot), so I decided to bite the bullet and just buy a bottle (I got black because the sweetened versions have too much sugar and I can't have it). I added my own Splenda syrup and some cream, and it literally tastes better than anything I could get at Starbucks or Second Cup or whatever other coffee chain. This is smooth, balanced, and has very subtle nutty caramel kind of aftertaste that is addictive as hell, and now I kinda regret not buying a few more bottles. (Actually, I have to be careful not to drink too much 'cause I can't have too much caffeine in a day.) So, yeah, this is my new obsession.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9