Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 610

on
Monday, January 20, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's something you say a lot? "Legit," "like," "true," "I'm dead," and "I'm screaming." This may be the most Millennial thing about me. 😂

  2. How tall are you? About 163cm or  5' 4".

  3. What are you marathoning right now? Glam & Gore videos and Ondo vlogs.

  4. Which would you rather live without — mascara or eyeliner? I'd rather live without eyeliner. Honestly, the only makeup I've worn in the last month is mascara.

  5. What makes you happy? BTS, always and forever. But currently, I would also say waking up without an alarm clock, STōK Cold Brew Coffee, macarons, making origami flowers, and shopping at Oomomo.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9