Friday Five: Handle With Care

on
Friday, January 3, 2020
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What is your most recent experience with caring for plants? We had bought potted plants for our house over the summer, and I had to water them everyday. But other than that, I'm not really a plant person.

  2. When was the last time you administered first aid? Ummm... I got a cut at work like, two months ago, and I disinfected it and put a Band-Aid on it...

  3. When did you last receive words of encouragement? Yesterday? My friend Maegan sent me words of encouragement for my job hunt.

  4. When did you last hold a baby animal? I pet a puppy yesterday, does that count? (Random, but I was outside having a smoke and a neighbour was walking her dog, and he ran up to me, so I pet him.) But the last time I actually held a baby animal? I can't remember.

  5. What was your last alcoholic drink? Okay, super random because I don't drink alcohol normally, but I did have a couple sips of red wine when Amanda and Viv took me out for a birthday dinner a couple months ago. I've since learned that I still don't like wine.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9